Desi Cow Ghee is one of the healthy foods your grandmother, aunt, or mother needs to eat while pregnant. Ghee, which means clarified butter in India, is an excellent fat source that pregnant women frequently consume. But is Desi ghee safe for pregnant women? Yes, a moderate amount of ghee daily is healthy while pregnant. Ghee, in contrast to other dairy products, is easier to digest and boosts metabolism. Because it is a good source of fat, Bilona Ghee is frequently used in place of butter and oil as a supplement. It is common knowledge that a healthy, well-balanced diet is essential during pregnancy. Additionally, pregnant women can consume the fats in ghee, which are an essential component of a well-balanced diet. Ghee and milk can be added during childbirth. However, it would help if you talked to your doctor before adding too much ghee to your diet. Vitamins and minerals, antioxidants, and a fair amount of fatty amino acids are found in Desi Cow Ghee.
A2 ghee is the most commonly used base for making any medicine in Ayurveda because it can nourish the body’s deepest tissues. Because of this, it also has a positive impact on bone health by increasing its strength and density. Lubricating the bones helps ease arthritis symptoms and alleviate joint pain and stiffness. As a result, consuming desi cow ghee on a regular basis is recommended for long-term mobility, bone strength, and overall conditioning.
Elements in Desi Cow Ghee:
• Vitamins A, D, E, K
• Omega 6 & 9
• Butyric acid
Following are the benefits of ghee consumption during pregnancy.
Benefits of desi ghee during Pregnancy
• Helps babies’ development: A2 Ghee helps maintain a healthy digestive system and has antiviral properties. It contains a lot of butyrates, a fatty acid that helps the gut stay healthy.
• Stretch marks problem in pregnancy: The majority of pregnancy issues involve stretch marks. Generally towards the finish of pregnancy when your stomach is extended the most and can spread to arms, legs, and rear end. Another home remedy for removing stretch marks is to gently apply Desi ghee.
• Natural Stress Reliever: During pregnancy, there are a lot of hormonal imbalances, physical changes, changes in metabolism, anxiety about labor, exhaustion, etc. can be a time of stress. When consumed frequently, desi ghee has been shown to calm nerves, reduce stress, and elicit fat hormones in pregnant women.
• Regain lost Vitality: Vitamins and antioxidants are abundant in ghee, and a significant portion of the nutrients are utilized by the fetus during the nine months of pregnancy when the mother frequently begins to experience symptoms of insufficiency. This mother’s lost strength and vitality can be restored with regular consumption of desi cow ghee. Please consult your doctor before adding ghee while pregnant.
• Natural Tonic: Ayurveda, an ancient Indian medical system, recommends consuming pure desi cow ghee mixed with boiled milk, 1-2 drops of saffron, 2-3 drops of baby sweet, and a pinch of turmeric on a daily basis to ensure safe delivery and improve the brain health of the fetus. Additionally, it serves as a mind tonic for the development of a child’s brain. Additionally, during pregnancy, it alleviates labor pain for pregnant women.
• Improves digestion: Desi Cow ghee revitalizes the secretion of digestive enzymes that break down food easily, assisting in gut health maintenance. Because it contains lower-chain fatty acids, it is absorbed by the body quickly and easily. By regulating bowel movement, cow ghee also helps prevent constipation.
• Ghee for before and after Pregnancy: Well, the problem with bone density gets worse, especially in women, after one childbirth, when they are 30 or 40, or even later. The only reason is a lack of vitamin D and calcium, which necessitates early treatment. Therefore, eat foods high in nutrients and healthy during pregnancy. Bilona Ghee is one of the foods that contain all of the nutrients that are beneficial to pregnant women and infants. Ghee is absolutely best in pre-pregnancy, during pregnancy, and post-pregnancy. Please do not avoid this kind of rich food to avoid major issues in the future.
• Good for Lactose intolerant babies: Shiv Organic Farms Desi Cow ghee is better for babies than other dairy products because it is 100 percent pure and free of impurities. Additionally, it contains A2 beta-casein protein, which aids in the development of the baby’s immune system.